I think that if you're just a good person, you work hard, you say "yes," and you are driven, you will eventually work your way to the top. At least that's how it's been for me. - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes
Quote:I think that if you're just a good person, you work hard, you say "yes," and you are driven, you will eventually work your way to the top. At least that's how it's been for me. - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago