The real truth is that [Harriet Tubman ] spirit is so powerful that it consumes you. I was literally reduced to basic breath and blinks while she inhabited my vessel and told her story through me. - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:The real truth is that [Harriet Tubman ] spirit is so powerful that it consumes you. I was literally reduced to basic breath and blinks while she inhabited my vessel and told her story through me. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Tobacco addiction sinks its claws in deeply, it's just as powerful of [sic] an addiction as heroin or crack cocaine... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  The truth about the climate crisis is still inconvenient for the large carbon polluters and the politicians who are in their pockets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:00 AM