I became an instant fan of the show [Underground] seconds into the opening frames of the pilot... - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:I became an instant fan of the show [Underground] seconds into the opening frames of the pilot. When that drone shot carried us through the main house with Rosalie, played so unflinchingly-brilliantly by Jurnee Smollett Bell, I signed on for the ride. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 14 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM