It was also incredibly serendipitous that I would later learn I shared a birthday with Whoop [Goldberg]... - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:It was also incredibly serendipitous that I would later learn I shared a birthday with Whoop [Goldberg ]. I went on to be inspired by many other artists and forms of art, and was soon directed to a place that would help harness my experiences and develop my voice within the craft, LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts in New York City. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM
  I think the Internet has developed at this incredibly rapid pace because of net neutrality, because of the free nature of it, because a YouTube can start the way YouTube started. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  I know I have an awful lot to learn from the people of Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM