An opportunity to honor the legacy of the lives drawn into the lines in my face, the broad of my nose, the dark of my eyes, the fullness of my lips, and coal in my complexion. - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:An opportunity to honor the legacy of the lives drawn into the lines in my face, the broad of my nose, the dark of my eyes, the fullness of my lips, and coal in my complexion. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM