Remakes are awesome, especially when it honors yet adds a new component or dimension to the original... - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:Remakes are awesome, especially when it honors yet adds a new component or dimension to the original. But truthfully, we have so many stories, lives and subjects to explore that I'd love to keep pushing towards new knowledge. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pride and conceit were the original sins of man. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  The very act of drawing an object, however badly, swiftly takes the drawer from a woolly sense of what the object looks like to a precise awareness of its component parts and particularities. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 6 09-08-2017, 08:34 PM
  Remember your contemporaries who have passed away and were your age. Remember the honors and fame they earned, the high posts they held... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 05:46 PM
  I do original songs in the style of other artists, where I try to learn all their musical idiosyncrasies and try to do something that sounds like them and yet is a bit more sick and twisted. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM