Remakes are awesome, especially when it honors yet adds a new component or dimension to the original... - Aisha Hinds Quotes
Quote:Remakes are awesome, especially when it honors yet adds a new component or dimension to the original. But truthfully, we have so many stories, lives and subjects to explore that I'd love to keep pushing towards new knowledge. - Aisha Hinds Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  The issue has two dimensions. One is the legal dimension and the other one is the issue at the realpolitik... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:19 AM
  No one wants to hear about how awesome you were; people want to hear about the time you blew it... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 17 07-29-2017, 06:52 AM
  I don't know if I was always an open person, but I think stand-up comics specifically have this way of running towards embarrassing things... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:52 AM
  I liked comedy, but didn't know it was something you could do for a living. I actually wanted to be an attorney. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:51 AM