Nothing really worth having is easy to get. The hard-fought battles, the goals won with sacrifice, are the ones that matter. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:Nothing really worth having is easy to get. The hard-fought battles, the goals won with sacrifice, are the ones that matter. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM