I think I was only attracted to drunken douches before I got married. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:I think I was only attracted to drunken douches before I got married. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 07:25 AM
  I think people want to get married to end their emotional uncertainty. In a way, they want to end powerful feelings, or certainly the negative ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM
  One rarely falls in love without being as much attracted to what is interestingly wrong with someone as what is objectively healthy. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
  Reason forbade me many things which, Instinctively, my nature was attracted to; And a perpetual loss I feel if, knowing, I believe a falsehood or deny the truth. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:38 AM