Comedy is ugly. It's honest, it's raw. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:Comedy is ugly. It's honest, it's raw. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  My favorite kind of film is serious comedy. Comedy with serious underpinning. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
  It would be foolish to describe the logistics hub as merely ugly, for it has the horrifying, soulless, immaculate beauty characteristic of many of the workplaces of the modern world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:55 AM