I have always been a softie, and I fight it with every fiber of my being. Sadly, my being's fibers need to hit the gym. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:I have always been a softie, and I fight it with every fiber of my being.
Sadly, my being's fibers need to hit the gym. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have thought about punching people out. Sometimes, I've thought, 'Why don't I just act on that impulse?' But then, I've never hit anybody in anger. Hey! I've never hit anybody for fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  If I'm going to make a fake movie, it's going to be a fake hit. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
  People who readily accept the need for a gym will resist that their personalities might need some work too. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:17 PM
  I had fought on behalf of man against the sea, but I realized that it had become more urgent to fight on behalf of the sea against men. - Alain Bombard Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  In a genre where most of the artists are one-hit wonders, I've been able to hang around longer than most "serious" acts. I pride myself in being a very talented leech. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM