I have always been a softie, and I fight it with every fiber of my being. Sadly, my being's fibers need to hit the gym. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:I have always been a softie, and I fight it with every fiber of my being.
Sadly, my being's fibers need to hit the gym. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Let's not let the government sell us out. Let's fight for net neutrality. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM