When one is undone—sprawled across the cold tile of a public bathroom in a pool of one’s own vomit, or shivering in the back... - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:When one is undone—sprawled across the cold tile of a public bathroom in a pool of one’s own vomit, or shivering in the back of a taxi in a pair of urine-soaked skinny jeans with no money for cab fare and a dead cell phone battery—much like a wobbly toddler or an unhinged politician, one immediately looks for someone else to blame. God. Your parents. Ex-girlfriends. Undocumented immigrants. Marvin in Human Resources. China. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM