Omnipresence can be a good or bad thing, I suppose. I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it. I'm super-grateful. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:Omnipresence can be a good or bad thing, I suppose. I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it. I'm super-grateful. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 47 minutes ago
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago