I liked comedy, but didn't know it was something you could do for a living. I actually wanted to be an attorney. - Aisha Tyler Quotes
Quote:I liked comedy, but didn't know it was something you could do for a living. I actually wanted to be an attorney. - Aisha Tyler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 08:03 AM
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM