Right now, I'm following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:Right now, I'm following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe forgiveness is possible for everybody, for everything, but I'm a Buddhist. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  I'm a Buddhist, so one of my biggest beliefs is, 'Everything changes, don't take it personally.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  One's doing well if age improves even slightly one's capacity to hold on to that vital truism: "This too shall pass. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-08-2017, 08:39 PM