The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  Any place that anyone can learn something useful from someone with experience is an educational institution. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 04:19 PM
  The voice of experience keeps its mouth shut. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 07:23 AM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM