I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option. I took acting up with the same schoolgirl enthusiasm I had for examinations. Acting is a job and I take it very seriously. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 09:02 AM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM