I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM