I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally shy but I've done this [movie Salomaybe] so much and you get better at it than you would think. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I had these little babies [my twins] and it gave me something so spectacular, such a feeling - I was so turned on and so excited by them that I wrote a poem. I had it on scraps of paper and the maid threw it out. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago