Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to. That's been my approach to every aspect of my life, be it my relationships or my professional commitments. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  Marriage requires searing honesty at all costs. I learned that from my third wife. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  I'm also interested in the modern suggestion that you can have a combination of love and sex in a marriage - which no previous society has ever believed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:28 AM