Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to. That's been my approach to every aspect of my life, be it my relationships or my professional commitments. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  We sometimes emphasize the danger in a crisis without focusing on the opportunities that are there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:10 AM
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
  We sometimes emphasize the danger in a crisis without focusing on the opportunities that are there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
  Today I challenge our nation to commit to producing 100 percent of our electricity from renewable energy and truly clean carbon-free sources within 10 years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 07:41 AM