Strangely, nothing makes me feel tired, fatigued, at all. I've gone days and nights without sleep, and still the mind is in such a positive space it just doesn't make you feel fatigued. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:Strangely, nothing makes me feel tired, fatigued, at all. I've gone days and nights without sleep, and still the mind is in such a positive space it just doesn't make you feel fatigued. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:44 AM