I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are tempted to believe that certain achievements and possessions will give us enduring satisfaction... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  He was marked out by his relentless ability to find fault with others' mediocrity--suggesting that a certain type of intelligence may be at heart nothing more or less than a superior capacity for dissatisfaction. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  I started from nothing in Lichtenstein. The country is so small, and the only 'celebrity' type people who are from there are skiers. - Al Walser Quotes soni 0 10 08-30-2017, 06:37 AM
  I've often said there's two kinds of actors. There's a more gregarious type and the shy type. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-23-2017, 11:17 PM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM