I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  With so many scientific achievements we know so little of where we came from and where we are going... - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 01:21 PM
  I want to present interesting stories that don't qualify themselves just by virtue of their ethnographic type. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 12 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
  Understand the place of love in a spiritual life. A powerful and blissful type of love has no conditions, no ownership and no people involved. Be free from fear. Be who you are. That is love. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 9 07-30-2017, 09:53 PM