Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces in the modelling arena, being sexy is an asset. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Quote:Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces in the modelling arena, being sexy is an asset. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Is it possible to have an endless series of successes without falling on our faces? I suppose it is, but I think it would entail doing... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 7 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM