I really hope that I can be as good as some people think I can be. But I may never work again... - Aisling Loftus Quotes
Quote:I really hope that I can be as good as some people think I can be. But I may never work again... and that's the reality of the film industry. So, it's nice but I wouldn't want to go into something feeing like I needed to prove that I was good enough to be there. Maybe in some ways, it makes me think: "Do you know what? Some people think I'm alright, so maybe I should go into a job thinking I'm not rubbish." But I don't really think about it. - Aisling Loftus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 48 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 51 minutes ago
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 52 minutes ago
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 57 minutes ago