Downloading a Tamagotchi egg onto my phone is possibly the loudest my biological clock has ever ticked. - AJ Lee Quotes
Quote:Downloading a Tamagotchi egg onto my phone is possibly the loudest my biological clock has ever ticked. - AJ Lee Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 7 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  I'm going to be focused on doing everything I possibly can to help solve the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM