Downloading a Tamagotchi egg onto my phone is possibly the loudest my biological clock has ever ticked. - AJ Lee Quotes
Quote:Downloading a Tamagotchi egg onto my phone is possibly the loudest my biological clock has ever ticked. - AJ Lee Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  The important thing is that he shook hands with us over the phone. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  In a time where the world is becoming personalized, when the mobile phone, the burger, everything has its own personal identity, how should we perceive ourselves and how should we perceive others? - Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
  I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I’m concerned that the rampant downloading of my copyright-protected... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-30-2017, 06:49 AM