I'm really not one about reform, I'm about tearing it down, revolution - Aja Monet Quotes
Quote:I'm really not one about reform, I'm about tearing it down, revolution - Aja Monet Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 15 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  The cost reductions for renewable energy continue downward in a very dramatic way. We're in the early stages of a sustainability revolution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  We did not treat the Americans badly. They left Iran in a relaxed mood. The embassy was active here after the revolution. We didn't have any problem with them. They started it. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 14 08-02-2017, 05:06 PM
  It began early in the revolution. It was a process that was unfolding on a daily basis... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 7 08-02-2017, 06:15 AM
  The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM