I'm really not one about reform, I'm about tearing it down, revolution - Aja Monet Quotes
Quote:I'm really not one about reform, I'm about tearing it down, revolution - Aja Monet Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The main ingredient of the first quantum revolution, wave-particle duality, has led to inventions such as the transistor and the laser that are at the root of the information society. - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  Revolution is like a love story. When you are in love, you become a much better person. And when you are in revolution, you become a much better person. - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:49 PM
  It does not appear, nor is there any reason to believe that [ Jeff Sessions] will put policing reform front and center in the way that this justice... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:21 PM
  There are now that 20 consent decrees in place like the one in Baltimore that are helping put broken police departments on a path to reform. And this is long work. Baltimore is just embarking down this road. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 27 08-24-2017, 08:17 AM