When the doors to television were opened to me, that was quite a surprise. It's been such a gift that there was... - Aja Naomi King Quotes
Quote:When the doors to television were opened to me, that was quite a surprise. It's been such a gift that there was so much TV and independent film happening in New York that I could be a part of. There was something to satiate my desire to be artistic and creative, especially when it wasn't in the way I originally thought it was going to be. - Aja Naomi King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM