When the doors to television were opened to me, that was quite a surprise. It's been such a gift that there was... - Aja Naomi King Quotes
Quote:When the doors to television were opened to me, that was quite a surprise. It's been such a gift that there was so much TV and independent film happening in New York that I could be a part of. There was something to satiate my desire to be artistic and creative, especially when it wasn't in the way I originally thought it was going to be. - Aja Naomi King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  The difference between film and TV is the pace. You don't have the leisure of time in television. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM