I grew up in a very suburban neighborhood, so I was used to everything being safe and lovely. - Aja Naomi King Quotes
Quote:I grew up in a very suburban neighborhood, so I was used to everything being safe and lovely. - Aja Naomi King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  I'm the New York Jew who actually grew up in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  The government must give proper weight to both keeping America safe from terrorists and protecting Americans' privacy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:34 PM