When you do a play, you have all this time to rehearse and grow into the character. In television, even though you're waiting and waiting... - Aja Naomi King Quotes
Quote:When you do a play, you have all this time to rehearse and grow into the character. In television, even though you're waiting and waiting and waiting, once you're actually on set engaging in the scene with another actor, time is of the essence. - Aja Naomi King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:59 AM