That which is threatening to the ego is liberating to the heart. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes
Quote:That which is threatening to the ego is liberating to the heart. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  The mountain glaciers in every region of the world are melting, many of them at an accelerated rate, threatening drinking supplies... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:03 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  The catastrophe now threatening us is unprecedented - and we often confuse the unprecedented with the improbable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:10 AM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM