There is no way that we can understand it all. So the heart's response to that mystery is faith - a trust in the fundamental orderliness of the universe. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes
Quote:There is no way that we can understand it all. So the heart's response to that mystery is faith - a trust in the fundamental orderliness of the universe. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I prefer that for my own satisfaction over radio, there's no audience. TV, there's no audience. I need the response of the audience, even if it's a silent response. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:02 AM
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM