How many times have you tried to solve “the problem”? you’ll be trying to solve it not just until you die but for many more lifetimes... - Ajahn Brahm Quotes
Quote:How many times have you tried to solve “the problem”? you’ll be trying to solve it not just until you die but for many more lifetimes. Instead, understand that this world is just the play of the senses. It’s the five khandhas doing their thing; it has nothing to do with you. It’s just people being people, the world being the world. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I'm going to be focused on doing everything I possibly can to help solve the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago