When you have abandoned all past and future, it is as if you have come alive. You are here, mindful...the nature of all types of consciousness reveals itself. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes
Quote:When you have abandoned all past and future, it is as if you have come alive. You are here, mindful...the nature of all types of consciousness reveals itself. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM