Silence is so much more productive of wisdom and clarity in thinking. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes
Quote:Silence is so much more productive of wisdom and clarity in thinking. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  A gentleman ... sleeps at his work. That's what work's for. Why do you think they have the SILENCE notices in the library? So as not to disturb me in my little nook behind the biography shelves. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:27 PM
  Don't be upset that it takes a long, long time to find wisdom because nobody knows where wisdom can be found... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:35 AM
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM