Happiness and suffering do not depend on being poor or rich, they depend on having the right or wrong understanding in our mind. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Happiness and suffering do not depend on being poor or rich, they depend on having the right or wrong understanding in our mind. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can walk. It's just that I'm so rich I don't need to. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM