Do everything with a mind that lets go. Do not expect praise or reward. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Do everything with a mind that lets go. Do not expect praise or reward. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM
  I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don't feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:13 AM
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM