Just go into the room, sit in the centre of the room, open the doors and windows, and see who comes to visit... - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Just go into the room, sit in the centre of the room, open the doors and windows, and see who comes to visit. 
You will witness all kinds of scenes and actors, all kinds of temptations and stories, everything imaginable. 
Your only job is to stay in your seat. 
You will see it all arise and pass, and out of this, wisdom and understanding will come. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You never open your mouth until you know what the shot is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 42 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM