The mind of one who practises doesn't run away anywhere, it stays right there. Good, evil, happiness and unhappiness... - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:The mind of one who practises doesn't run away anywhere, it stays right there. Good, evil, happiness and unhappiness, right and wrong arise, and he knows them all. The meditator simply knows them, they don't enter his mind. That is, he has no clinging. He is simply the experiencer. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  There is no happiness. There is only concentration. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago