I am like a tree in a forest. Birds come to the tree, they sit on its branches and eat its fruits... - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:I am like a tree in a forest. Birds come to the tree, they sit on its branches and eat its fruits. To the birds, the fruit may be sweet or sour or whatever. The birds say sweet or they say sour, but from the tree's point of view, this is just the chattering of birds. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  How do the stems connect to the roots?' 'Where is the mist coming from?' 'Why does one tree seem darker than another?' These questions are implicitly asked and answered in the process of sketching. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  Forcing people to eat together is an effective way to promote tolerance. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM