There are two kinds of suffering. There is the suffering you run away from, which follows you everywhere. And there is the suffering you face directly, and so become free. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:There are two kinds of suffering. There is the suffering you run away from, which follows you everywhere. And there is the suffering you face directly, and so become free. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 08:51 AM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM