You are your own teacher. Looking for teachers can’t solve your own doubts. Investigate yourself to find the truth - inside, not outside. Knowing yourself is most important. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:You are your own teacher. Looking for teachers can’t solve your own doubts. Investigate yourself to find the truth - inside, not outside. Knowing yourself is most important. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM