Just know what is happening in your mind - not happy or sad about it, not attached. If you suffer see it, know it, and be empty. It's like a letter - you have to open it before you can know what's in it. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Just know what is happening in your mind - not happy or sad about it, not attached. If you suffer see it, know it, and be empty. It's like a letter - you have to open it before you can know what's in it. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 2 43 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I'm always alone. Sad face emoticon. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:22 AM
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 06:51 AM