If you see certainty in that which is uncertain, you are bound to suffer - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:If you see certainty in that which is uncertain, you are bound to suffer - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The insistence on complete certainty about the full details of global warming-the most serious threat we have ever faced-is actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm part of the mushball middle. I consider 'confused' the majority position because, thankfully, most people would rather be uncertain some of the time than 100% positive all the time - even when they're wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  If we face recession, we should not lay off employees; the company should sacrifice a profit. It's management's risk and management's responsibility. Employees are not guilty; why should they suffer? - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM
  Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 14 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM