If you haven't wept deeply, you haven't begun to meditate. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:If you haven't wept deeply, you haven't begun to meditate. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:27 AM
  Tobacco addiction sinks its claws in deeply, it's just as powerful of [sic] an addiction as heroin or crack cocaine... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:54 PM