But when I know that the glass is already broken, every minute with it is precious. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:But when I know that the glass is already broken, every minute with it is precious. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM
  Achievement without fulfillment "High achievement without fulfillment is a broken way of life." - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 06:49 AM