Nature is a book of many pages and each page tells a fascinating story to him who learns her language... - A. E. Douglass Quotes
Quote:Nature is a book of many pages and each page tells a fascinating story to him who learns her language. Our fertile valleys and craggy mountains recite an epic poem of geologic conflicts. The starry sky reveal gigantic suns and space and time without end. - A. E. Douglass Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You'll never be alone if you’ve got a book. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM