Only one book is worth reading: the heart. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Only one book is worth reading: the heart. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Definition of a classic: a book everyone is assumed to have read and often thinks they have. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
  A book is a device to ignite the imagination. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM