A madman and an arahant both smile, but the arahant knows why while the madman doesn't. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:A madman and an arahant both smile, but the arahant knows why while the madman doesn't. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can say the Earth is flat, but it doesn't mean you're going to fall off the edge. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  Is there some magic wand they can wave on it and presto! - physics is overturned and carbon dioxide doesn't trap heat anymore? And when... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 07:04 AM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  Demagoguery sells. And therefore, radio stations will put it on. But that doesn't mean that you can't do something else and also make it sell. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  I just can't sit still and meditate; that doesn't kind of work for me. I don't even know exactly what it means. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM