When we see beyond self, we no longer cling to happiness. And when we stop clinging, we can begin to be happy. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:When we see beyond self, we no longer cling to happiness. And when we stop clinging, we can begin to be happy. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  I'm not "happy" but I'm not unhappy about it. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM