The one who recognizes the uncertainty of phenomena is the Dharma within you. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:The one who recognizes the uncertainty of phenomena is the Dharma within you. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  The attentions of others matter to us because we are afflicted by a congenital uncertainty as to our own value... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 07:37 AM
  I think people want to get married to end their emotional uncertainty. In a way, they want to end powerful feelings, or certainly the negative ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM
  We each appear to hold within ourselves a range of divergent views as to our native qualities.. And amid such uncertainty, we typically turn to the wider world to settle the question of our significance... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-08-2017, 08:17 PM
  Only someone who is sincere recognizes what showing off is. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:49 PM