The one who recognizes the uncertainty of phenomena is the Dharma within you. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:The one who recognizes the uncertainty of phenomena is the Dharma within you. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Because there are no phenomena which are not dependent arisings, there are no phenomena which are not void. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:48 PM
  Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 14 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  I contemplated my greed for peace. And I did not seek tranquillity anymore. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 15 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM