Do not be a bodhisattva, do not be an arahant, do not be anything at all. If you are a bodhisattva, you will suffer, if you are an arahant, you will suffer, if you are anything at all, you will suffer. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:Do not be a bodhisattva, do not be an arahant, do not be anything at all. If you are a bodhisattva, you will suffer, if you are an arahant, you will suffer, if you are anything at all, you will suffer. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If we face recession, we should not lay off employees; the company should sacrifice a profit. It's management's risk and management's responsibility. Employees are not guilty; why should they suffer? - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 14 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  I contemplated my greed for peace. And I did not seek tranquillity anymore. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 15 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM
  Instead of becoming the world’s expert on Buddhism, just let go, let go, let go. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM